I am back with another simple utility to list any files from any given directory recursively. Previously I develop mainly for my own task at work. But over time, I have seen people keep on looking for good file listing tool over and over again. Now I am happy to share this with the rest of the world, because I think it will be the ultimate answer. With this utility in hand, hopefully you'll able to saves yet another valuable time. Introducing to all of you: Simple File Lister
Trying so hard looking for a file listing utility on Windows? Is it DIR command you are looking for? Look no further. Introducing Simple File Lister, a utility that can do what you want automatically!
No more command prompt to remember. No more limited file attribute information. Simple File Lister provides a few-click operation with over 200+ file attributes to retrieve! With price tag of USD 0.00, everyone and every organization should own it right away!
- Support Install and Uninstall
- No admin privileges required (default installation)
- Small footprint. Only 1.7Mb in size.
- Easy to operate. Help file provided, however.
- Support major Windows operating system (XP, 2003, Vista, 7, 2008)
- Support major spreadsheet viewer (Excel, OpenOfice, Google Doc, LibreOffice, etc) via CSV, TSV & other DSV output-file format.
- Come with template creation to easily load / save frequently used settings
- Support multiple instance. More then one application can be run at same time
- Multi-threaded processing. Fully responsive while performing a task
- Multiple directory scanning via SendTo shortcut (Windows Explorer context menu)
- Redistributable and royalty-free
- Free for personal, non-commercial or businesses
- Open and free to host by any software-hosting provider, file sharing sites or typical websites or blog.
Enjoy and have a great time!